Friday, February 12, 2010

Beautiful testimony from a man in Mississippi

Thought you might be blessed by a man from north Mississippi who God touched in a recent Life Action Summit.

“How can we make it 11 days?” That was the question I secretly asked myself 12 days ago. But out of commitment to my church, we went. Now, at the end of the summit, it would probably be easier to mention the areas the Lord did NOT meet me in, because of how He moved in me and my family’s life. He touched my heart as a husband . . . as a father . . . as a Christian . . . as a sinner. I have never been so tired yet so charged, so exhausted but so excited, or so spent but so ready to grow. I hope and I pray to look back at the time Life Action was here and be able to glorify and thank God for 3 main things: 1) That it was a crucial turning point in my personal walk with Christ, 2) That is was a crucial turning point in my marriage/family and 3) That was a crucial turning point for our church. Looking back, or asked to tell someone in a church that has a summit coming who’s asking “How can I make it 11 days?” I would say this . . . “I asked Him for eternity, how can I not give Him this time?” Thank you for all you gave and taught,

No comments: