Monday, March 22, 2010

Testimony from a Church in North Mississippi

Following is a testimony we received via e-mail from someone who had participated in a Summit in North Mississippi this year:

I have been in churches of various types my whole life, and I have seen and been to every type of event there is. I can say without hesitation that I have never encountered an organization that is as effective as Life Action in making the Message so clear, relevant, and personal. Many of our friends had a similar experience and would echo the same sentiment.

Our gift to Life Action really had precious little to do with us; it was borne out of a new clarity of obedience that God provided to us through Steve and the rest of the team. I am convinced that if the church body across our nation embraces obedience, then and only then will we see the change in our own hearts that must occur before our nation can begin to heal.


What a blessing!
BG & Angela

No comments: