Friday, November 18, 2011

An Important Relationship

Amplify’d from bgallen.com

I am sitting here in one of my favorite small town cafes.  It is one of those places where the staff knows your name, they give you too much food and your coffe cup is never empty.  I come here often for planning and meeting with people.  Right now I am waiting on a good friend that has a special role in my life.

Earlier this week I talked about how important deep relationships are to thriving in life.  One of the important relationships is the person (other than your spouse) that you let into your life that cares enough about you to ask you the hard questions and then ask you what you are going to do about the areas in which you need to grow.

When you do’t have someone you let into your life, we tend to allow behaviors, thought patterns, and etc. to develop and to weigh us down in this race we call life. We all need someone we open up to and then are accountable to as we walk through life.

If you don’t have someone like that in your life – find them.  It will be uncomfortable at first, but worth it.

Have a great weekend – BG

Read more at bgallen.com
 

No comments: