Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Leadership Lessons from Pastor Bobby Moore

Amplify’d from bgallen.com

Pastor Bobby Moore was a man who greatly impacted others by the way he lived his life.  He was a living testimony.  He was also a highly effective leader.  A while back I shared a few of his leadership lessons – click here to read those.  Here now are a few more for you:

  1. Being a shepherd is more important than being an administrator.
  1. The attitude, spirit, and lifestyle I long to see in others must first be in me.
  1. My most important ministry is in my heart and my home.
  1. Be teachable . . . be a learner. Have a teachable spirit. Don’t be a know-it-all, and don’t let pride cause you to fall.

Some wise guidance from a man who lived them out daily.

BG

Read more at bgallen.com
 

No comments: