Friday, April 8, 2011

Living Your Principles – A Daily Review

Amplify’d from bgallen.com

Do you actually live by your stated principles?  Have you taken the time to think and pray about and then articulate your actual principles that you live by?  If not, it would be a great exercise.

In the book A Coach’s Guide to Developing Exemplary Leaders, the authors recommend a simple daily checkup to see how you are doing in living by your principles.  At the end of the day, ask yourself these three questions:

1. How did I demonstrate today that I am committed to the principles I espouse?

2. How did I act in ways that are inconsistent with the principles I espouse?

3. What can I do tomorrow to make sure that I am consistent in word and deed?

A simple but powerful checkup.

Hope you have a great weekend!

BG

Read more at bgallen.com
 

No comments: