Saturday, April 2, 2011

Empowering Ministry and Nonprofit Leader

Amplify’d from bgallen.com

One of my primary passions is coming alongside Christian leaders and helping them to become more effective in their calling.

To grow in this area I signed up with Ministry Coaching International and began their certification process, which has been a blessing.  This week, I received my certification as a leadership coach!

As part of the process, I have been coached for most of the year by Pastor Dave Kraft who is the  Director of Leadership Development and Coaching in The Resurgence, a ministry of Mars Hill Church as well as  a coach for Ministry Coaching International.  He is also the author of Leaders Who Last – a good book to add to your toolbox.

It has been a great process.  I have started coaching some men and it is a blessing to come alongside men who want to and are making a difference.

Well, it’s been a good week for me – a Life Action Ministries Board of Directors meeting in beautiful North Carolina this week as well!

Blessings on your weekend.

BG

Read more at bgallen.com
 

No comments: